Welcome!Are you buried in self-doubt, anxiety, depression or relationship difficulties? Do you feel like you are always on the outside looking in at others living joyfully? Are you struggling with social anxiety, loneliness, fear of failure or rejection? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you have made the right choice by being here. We know that reaching out for help is hard. You've likely been debating talking to someone about your struggles for months, if not years. We're delighted you have taken this courageous step and are committed to making this a life-changing, positive experience for you!
"Don't just survive. Revive your relationships with Self and others."
Our goal is to equip you with the tools you need to overcome these challenges. Our relationship therapy will help you deal with
- Your relationship with yourself.
- Your relationships with others.
- Your relationship with God and the world around you.
We help people who are:
- Single and crave connection but are terrified of getting close.
- Dating and feel inadequate, confused, or rejected.
- Married yet feel disconnected, unfulfilled, or hopeless.
- Cheating or cheated on and feel unable to get on-track.
- Separated without a compass or road map to guide their next steps.
- Divorced and feel overwhelmed, panicked and fearful of the future.
- Grieving and wonder how they will ever be happy again.
- Friendless and afraid to trust or meet new people.
- Lost after life changes, challenges to their faith or traumatic world events.
Rosemary (Rosie) Via, LPC & Master Life Coach
Owner/Founder of Revive Relationship Therapy & Life Coaching
Rosie’s a licensed professional counselor & master life coach working with adults to breathe new life into their relationships with themselves and others. Rosie joins with clients in identifying their strengths, building their confidence, developing new skills, and experimenting with life-giving changes. She helps hard-working people like yourself learn to manage their moods, tame their anxiety, de-escalate anger, reduce self-doubt, make friends, resolve conflicts, and overcome loneliness.
How? Revive's unique multi-faceted approach offers individual and group modalities; online and face-to-face meetings; and professional psychotherapy and expert life coaching services. Rosie will help you select the appropriate service, modality, and frequency, and attempt to work within your budget.
You have taken the first step!