- Irritable, withdrawn, excessively tired, lacking the desire to do the activities you once enjoyed?
- Anxious, fatigued, feeling like you have a weight on your chest, and feeling smothered?
- Went to the emergency room for heart attack-like symptoms and were told you had a panic attack?
- Avoiding public places, gatherings, or leaving the house for fear of embarrassment or ridicule?
- Feel on top of the world one day and in despair the next? Sometimes up & down in the same day?
Welcome to the world of mental health disorders – medically diagnosed conditions shared by millions of people around the world from all walks of life. Few are spared from the occasional bouts of depression or anxiety, but for many, the symptoms are persistent, prolonged, and often precariously dangerous.
Revive Relationship Therapy wants you to know that we are here for you! You are not alone! The sadness, shame, frustration, and vulnerability you feel are very real and very painful. We can help! Through compassionate listening to understand, data gathering to treat the whole person (bio-, psycho-, social-, and spiritual- care), and expert evidence-based interventions, we will help you breathe new life into the places that have flat-lined and experience life-giving resuscitation.
- Depression, Bipolar, and other mood disorders.
- Anxiety Disorders.
- Adjustment Disorders.
- Post Traumatic Stress (PTSD).
- Personality Disorders.
- Couples and relationship issues.
- Men’s issues,
- Women’s issues,
- Anger management problems, and
- Verbal and emotional abuse in relationships.
We work primarily from Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Gestalt approaches. We are action-oriented and attempt to move people from a place of dysfunction to wellness through a collaborative approach.
In our desire to treat the whole person, Revive Relationship Therapy also provides faith-based counseling to individuals who wish to integrate faith and therapy. While our training is in “Pastoral” and “Christian” counseling, we believe our number one call is to “love one another” and spread kindness to all people from all nations and faith traditions. No one will be denied treatment due to race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, or other protected classes.
A Note About Substance Abuse Treatment
In the interest of providing the most responsible care for our clients, Revive Relationship Therapy does not provide treatment for substance abuse issues. The nature of the disease requires highly specialized care. Even when an individual thinks they aren’t “addicted” or “an alcoholic,” we believe people deserve the best care and we do not have the expertise or resources to treat mental health disorders when non-prescribed chemicals routinely enter the mix.
Please click the link below for an appropriate referral If you meet any of the following criteria:
- Currently use illegal or non-prescribed drugs on a routine basis.
- Are male and drink more than 4 standard drinks on any single day or 14 drinks in a given week. Note: If you are a man and you drink only 4 standard drinks per day, but you drink four every day, you are drinking 28 drinks per week. That is twice the recommended level for low-risk alcohol consumption. Likewise, drinking 4 standard drinks a day four times a week would also exceed the guidelines
- Are female and drink more than 3 standard drinks a day or 7 drinks per week.
Again, both the daily and weekly standards must be met to remain in the low-risk category. If you drink only 2 drinks a day but drink them every day, that is 14 drinks a week, or twice the recommended amount for low-risk consumption.
Likewise, please be advised that there are some situations in which no level of drinking can be considered low-risk. Depending on your age, health, and other circumstances, you may need to drink even less or not drink at all. Here are some circumstances in which you may need to stop drinking altogether:
- You plan to drive or operate heavy equipment.
- You are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- You have certain medical conditions, including cirrhosis of the liver, hepatitis C, and chronic pain, as well as some heart conditions and mental disorders such as bipolar disorder.
- You are taking certain medications that negatively interact with alcohol.
If you meet the above guidelines, Revive Relationship Therapy & Life Coaching is not the appropriate provider and we would be happy to refer you to a substance use counselor.